PYXIS DCIM Lite – Central Monitoring & Management Software for Your Server Room or Data Centre
Simplicity is key with our new PYXIS Data Centre Management software. All of the features that you need to make your life easier without the complications of traditional DCIM solutions. Try PYXIS FREE for 30 days and see how it can help you.
PYXIS is a powerful monitoring application that enables Data Centre Managers to collect, record, display and analyse critical performance data from IT infrastructure and facilities equipment. PYXIS has been designed to offer many of the key benefits of a full-blown Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solution but at a fraction of the cost.
PYXIS’ flexible and intuitive Dashboard interface provides users with the ability to quickly and easily identify the status of connected equipment, thus providing the information needed to monitor and manage business-critical systems effectively. The fully customisable ‘desktop’ can be configured to display preferred combinations of maps, graphs and IP camera feeds to give users the ability to see an overview of their network infrastructure from a single screen. Multiple ‘desktops’ can be created to focus on particular locations or areas of the infrastructure.
- Calculate PUE figures
- Identify environmental trends
- Calculate network uptime
- Analyse response time to potential problems
- Appraise hardware reliability
- Analyse room and rack activity within monitored locations
PYXIS contains a powerful alert-management interface that enables notification routing to be tailored to all types of organisational requirements. PYXIS can alert users to problems via:
- Local on-screen alerts
- Email (including sending images captured by connected IP Cameras)
- Alarm Beacon
- Automatic SNMPset commands
- SMS text messages & automated telephone voice calls (using optional modem)
- Central monitoring of IT infrastructure via SNMP and Modbus TCP
- Visual map-based monitoring and control
- Quick and easy ‘drill-down’ alarm analysis
- Flexible alert management
- Alerts via Email, SMS & automated telephone voice calls (using optional modem), audio visual alarm beacon and automated SNMPset commands
- IP camera integration
- Optional SQL database integration for use with large numbers of connected sensors (recommended for 1000+ sensors)